Skip to main content

Vermont Doll Lovers meetup, 09/09/2017

Total attendees = 4. Major activity = sticking things in vermont chick's dragons mouths. Click on photos to enlarge.

My dolls:
Polly, my Elfdoll Doona Kathlen headplate on an Asleep Eidolon/Xagadoll mermaid body.


Delmar, my Leekeworld Little Mermaid on a custom felted mermaid tail.




Lyrajean's dolls:





L to R: Alchemic Lab Unoa Sist, Alchemic Lab Unoa Lusis, Volks YoSD Kira, Hujoo Freya, Volks YoSD Yuh.

L to R: Volks Date, Volks SDGr Jun.

Bittersweet Blue's dolls:

L to R: 11cm Obitsu with Brownie head, Hujoo Nano Freya.

Fairyland Minifee Chloe.


Dollzone Petsha, trying to relieve sadness over lost bird with the old standby, coffee.






vermont chick's dolls:

Raccoon Doll Rosie.


Creature Doll Mei.

Nobility Doll Yoko.

"No! I can't even fit in that cage!"

L to R: Aileen Doll Rot, Aileen Doll Lapis.


L: Aileen Doll Baby Ashes.


Lunch line.

"Munch munch."

"Blech, I don't like sushi."

"Toys taste good!"
Next meetups: 10/14, 11/11.

Comments

  1. You got some great shots! My camera didn't take stellar pics and died right after the meet so I'm really glad to see your photos. Minor corrections: the blue dragon is Aileen Doll Lapis. The gray is Pico Baby Ashes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment