Skip to main content

Vermont Doll Lovers meetup, 02/11/2017

Total attendees = 4. Valentine's props, musical instruments, and super-dramatic Barbies!




Bittersweet Blue's dolls pose in a Valentine wonderland. From left to right, Fairyland Minifee Chloe [tan], Souldoll Mirebyeol [high tops], Dream of Doll Petsha, and Mattel Made to Move Barbie peeking out from behind.

Barbie lurks closer...

"Woe is me...for I am not popular!"

"I beseech you -- let me join the Cool Kids' Club!"

Lyrajean's Volks Tony steals her Volks Tohya's wig, while her Volks SDGr Jun Tachibana remains sweetly oblivious.


Lyrajean's SFBJ 301, a turn-of-the-[20th]-century antique doll. About 1:6 scale.


The Pissy Cat Family [Spiritdoll Bastet parents] pile into the carriage.

Lyrajean's Alchemic Lab Unoa jam!

Lyrajean's Spiritdoll Camellia stands up.


The Fey Lady's Dollzone Brant rocks an electric ukelele.

"What am I supposed to do with this?" asks The Fey Lady's Switch Uhui head on Dollndoll body [at left].

"You could accompany me in my jam!"

"I'm not sure about this..."

"Seriously...who thought an oboe was a good idea?"

"I'm not sure that dueling electric ukeleles is a good idea."



My Withdoll Adriana with cracked head, named Fritillaria.

Her hands are perfect for wind instrument holding!

Never the Less, my modded Angelsdoll Ieseul Cat Avatar head with Souldoll Evelyn mask and AOD body, has a choice between hearts.


Comments