Skip to main content

Vermont Doll Lovers Spring meetup, 04/11/2015

Total attendees = 6. Six people and scores of dolls attended today's meetup! Not all dolls shown, as I have absolved myself of the duty of taking pictures of regular resin attendees. Click photos to enlarge.

vermont chick has photos on her blog.



Shannon brought three customized Mattel Monster Highs. From left, Skelita, Operetta, and Twyla. She made the outfits.

Shannon also brought her 1:12 scale "borrower" doll house, filled with repurposed human-scale items for furniture. My Rement Pose Skeleton sits at the table, while my Takara Microlady/Lego Friends hybrid stands front and center, and Melface's Doll Leaves Royal stands over to the right by the curtain.

From left, Death, my Rement Pose Skeleton [seated], Beth, my Takara Microlady/Lego Friends hybrid, and Jujube, my Elfdoll Tiny Winky [original version], show off some of the details of Shannon's doll house.

Shannon likes gnomes. She painted the canvas at left.

Melface's Soom Kremer looks a lot different than mine! Better view of tattoos below.


Melface's Fairyland Minifee Rin.

Melface's 2011 Dollzone Deer Boy.

Melface's Soom Breccia head. Melface's first faceup ever!

Melface's Dollzone Carter, waiting for a faceup.

Lyrajean's Customhouse Petite Ai Yuriel [left] poses with her Volks Dollfie World Cup Head 1 on Volks Sd-13 girl body.

Lyrajean's Volks Hijakata.

Feeling that Lyrajean's Volks F36 [left] and Volks Tohya [right] are being too serious, her Volks Yo-SD Kira [waving] tries to lighten the mood.

vermont chick's new acquisition, a Fairyland Feeple Sionna, is a witch with glittery eyes and foxy parts. Closeup below.


Apparently vermont chick's Iplehouse BID Ringo girl [right] is making her Iplehouse BID Ringo boy [left] wear bunny ears under extreme duress.

Nerdy Victorian's Spiritdoll Stayne whispers to his girlfriend, Nerdy Victorian's Maskcast Ronia, "When can we go home? I don't like socializing. It gives me hives."

Nerdy Victorian's Resinsoul Mu [left] puzzles over an Easter decoration, while her Volks Kira [right] pats the bunny.

Araminthe, my B&G Dolls Burrysa snarling, is getting some work done, I guess.
Jujube, my Elfdoll Tiny Winky [original version], hangs out in Lyrajean's 1:12 scale gazebo.

Comments