Skip to main content

Vermont Doll Lovers spring/Easter meetup, 04/13/2019

Total attendees = 4. There was a spring/Easter theme, and I forgot all my spring/Easter stuff. D: I did, however, bring some 1:4 and 1:3 scale food and toiletries, featured below.



my dolls:

L to R: Araminthe, B&G Dolls Burrysa snarling, Fritillaria, Withdoll Ariana with cracked head.

"I don't think this shampoo is going to do anything for me, even if it does match my hair."

"This tea is definitely not going to help my hair."

"Yeah, sure, it's very pink, but what am I supposed to be shaving with this?"

"No more pink products! Leave me alone with my wine and my whine."
"I, Fritillaria, your friendly neighborhood broken & eyeless doll, endorse this tinned meat product!"


"I don't think I need shampoo."

"I don't think I need conditioner either."


Lyrajean's dolls:


On couch: Xagadoll Sylvia, Spiritdoll Bastet x2, Hujoo Freya, Hujoo Nano Freya, NPK Collection x3, Volks Dollfie Dream ?, Volks SDGr Jun, Smartdoll Starlight.



NPK Collection dolls fit into American Girl doll clothes, though their torsos are slimmer.


New Dollfie Dream.



Nano Freya shops for organ meats. Really large organ meats.

Spam: the modesty luncheon meat!


Dollfie Dream looks great in any color wig!

Bittersweet Blue's dolls:

Back row, L to R: MH Casta Fierce, 17" Frankie, Dream of Doll Petsha. Middle row, L to R: MH Posea Reef, Fairyland Minifee Rens, Doll Family A Anasta head on Luts Kid Delf body, Obitsu Nano Haruka head on Obitsu 24 body, Fairyland Minifee Chloe.
Front row: MH Scarah Screams, Slo Moe, Kiyomi Haunterly, Lagoona Blue, Frankie Stein, Ellie Dee, Draculaura x2, Gilda Goldstag, Cleo de Nile, Viperine Gorgon.

The queen of cool, now with sassy pink tiara.

Bittersweet Blue finally did the faceup on this one.



Quick and easy dress with raw-edged fabric and handkerchief hem, made by Bittersweet Blue.



Designers clearly had fun with this doll. Her power button is on her forehead, and her ears are speakers.


vermont chick's dolls:


Back row, L to R: Luts Model Delf Lapis and LazuliLazuli, Iplehouse FID Grace and Claude. Front row, L to R: Eileendoll Rot, Ashes, Shy, Lapis.
This dragon matches its candy egg.

So does this one.

These want to get the other eggs from the basket, but their arms are too short.

Outfits made by vermont chick, as usual. Impressive stuff, particularly the flowered gown.





Future meetups: 5/18 1-4 PM, 6/15 1-4 PM.

Comments

  1. Wow, everyone's dolls look wonderful! I love all the clothing details, and am amused that the Dragons match their chocolate.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment